Thank you for considering to volunteer at the
Old Bar Beach Festival!
Whatever time you can spare to help us host this iconic event will be much appreciated.
The festival volunteer group is a diverse group of more than 100 people. Volunteering at this event is a great opportunity to form new friendships and work with people you may never otherwise have met.
We will do our best to make this event as fun and as fulfilling as possible for all our volunteers. As well as all that fun and happiness, we will provide you with:
- a safe work environment
- appropriate training and support for your job
- work, health and safety induction
- voluntary workers compensation
- “Friends of the Festival” membership
- a post festival function
- a team uniform.
- Note that last event’s volunteer shirt is generic, so unless you’ve loved it to death, misplaced it or sold it for a figure you couldn’t refuse, we’d love you to use it again this year! Not because we’re stingy, but because we’re trying to reduce the clutter in your wardrobe, save the environment and cut some costs.
- We are also registered as a provider of volunteer work with Centrelink and are happy to report your volunteer hours.
We have put together descriptions for each of the volunteer jobs available this year. The descriptions are to help you understand the commitment and the type of work that is required for each job type and hopefully they will help you find the job that suits you best!